Description: Pursuant to Section 192.945, RSMo, and 19 CSR 20-51.010, the Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Program provides Missouri residents with intractable epilepsy an enrollment card which allows them to legitimately have and make use of hemp extract in Missouri to take care of intractable epilepsy. Per part 195.207 hemp extract is described as an extract from a cannabis plant or a mix or planning containing plant product that is consists of no further than three-tenths percent tetrahydrocannabinol by fat; consists of at the least five per cent cannabidiol by fat; and possesses no other substance that is psychoactive.
Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Information
- The Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card permits the registrant to get hemp extract from 1 associated with two facilities certified in this state by the Missouri Department of Agriculture. For more information on these facilities, contact MDA at 573-751-8558 or go to their website at http://agriculture.mo.gov/hemp.php.
- is valid for starters only (must re-apply for continued registration) year;
- is necessary to receive the hemp extract from the cultivation and production center certified in Missouri. You can find presently two facilities in Missouri certified by the Missouri Department of Agriculture creating hemp extract.
- indicates if a Missouri physician has signed a waiver, the waiver permits when it comes to legal possession of more than 20 ounces of hemp extract; and
- presently there’s absolutely no cost for the Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card.
- Back again to Top
A registrant associated with the Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card is somebody who:
- is 18 years of age of older, or perhaps the parent or appropriate guardian of the top selling cbd oil minor who’s in charge of the minor’s care;
- a Missouri resident; and
- has a diagnosis of intractable epilepsy and can provide a statement signed by a neurologist licensed in Missouri (Completion of a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Neurologist Certification form) indicating that the individual who suffers from intractable epilepsy might take advantage of therapy with hemp extract.
- Back again to Top
How exactly to Apply for or Renew a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card
- To try to get or restore a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card you have to submit the after products by mail to your Missouri Department of health insurance and Senior Services, P.O. Box 570, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0570
- A finished Missouri Hemp Registration Card Form
- Kind must certanly be signed by applicant (no photocopy)
- A completed Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Neurologist Certification type
- Type should be signed by neurologist licensed in Missouri and board certified in neurology (no photocopy)
- Copy associated with the applicant’s legitimate Missouri photo recognition
- Copy of accurate documentation associated with the neurologist’s assessment and observation concerning the individual’s treatment plan for intractable epilepsy
- A finished Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Certification for Waiver form (A waiver enables when it comes to control of greater than 20 ounces of hemp extract)
- Kind should be finalized by a doctor certified in Missouri (no photocopy)
Note: Forms must certanly be mailed, as initial signature is necessary on all types. Emailed and faxed kinds won’t be accepted. Please follow all instructions on types to be able to submit a finished application.
Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Statistics
2019 Year-to-date (final updated: September 1, 2019)
- Total cards granted since program started in 2014: 432 Cards
- 81 Active Cards
- 19 Cards granted for grownups
- 62 Cards issued for 52 minors
- Returning to Top